Used Distribution Ledger Technology¶
- We are using the PoA (Proof of Authority blockchain) built by VeChain as our DL.
- In further releases of ThorBlock, beyond Version2, we are intending to implement other blockchain as well.
- As many of you are beginning to find out, the Safe Haven ecosystem is elaborate and complex. There are several moving parts and requirements necessary to ensure the whole product offering works seamlessly. Though it is less spoken of, SafeID is one of the most important ecosystem tools.
A quick background on SafeID…
What is SafeID?¶
SafeID is an identity provider built on the OAuth2 protocol that provides a secure method for log-on into several platforms with a single username and password. Essentially, it provides our community with a one-time registration of credentials to be used across all SafeHaven/SafeTech related sites/applications. We call this Single Sign-on or SSO. Translated: Whatever platform(s) you utilize, SafeID will only require one set of login credentials.
- Convenient and secure method of seamless login credentials
- Security of the Safe Haven brand
SafeID also will function as a hub for:
- Identity management
- Access management
- Payment management (SafeTech product subscriptions)
To sign-up, please visit https://id.safetech.io
Smart Contract Auditing¶
Our ThorBlock smart contracts has been audited by Hosho, and received the highest industry standards for security and operability certification. (https://twitter.com/hoshogroup/status/1048303837746933760)
The full audit report can be found in here : https://github.com/Safehaven-io/ThorBlock/blob/master/SafeHavenPoolContractAuditReportv2.pdf